Friday, March 16, 2012

Bored at my full time job, I scoured the internet for interesting and unique recipes; anything that really sounded different or caught my eye.  It was only a matter of time before I stumbled upon food blogs.  The posts were witty and humorous.  The pictures were bright and clear, marking each stage of the recipe.  I was amazed, to say the least.  (And, no, I’m not 80.  I’ve heard of blogs, but I always thought they were just the ravings of some seriously bored people.  I was wrong, and I can admit it.) 
So, after subscribing to a few, I finally decided to take the next step and start my own.  Maybe people will think I’m witty and humorous, I thought.  Maybe others will want to see my creations in the kitchen.  Again, I could be wrong. Very wrong.  But, at least I’m having fun while doing it.  In short, here is my foray into the food blogging world.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me